Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I. Met. SANTA!

Hello Everyone!
I don't have a lot to say for this post. I am very busy rolling around the living room floor, trying to break a tooth, and trying to crawl. Notice, I said TRYING on the last two items. I haven't had much luck so far and let's just say it makes me VERY frustrated! Luckily, Mom has been nice enough to avoid snapping pictures of me during these weak moments. I'll just say they involve a lot of whining, crying, and flapping my arms - not the prettiest of moments.


Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the most famous men in the entire WORLD. That's right, not just Florida, but the WORLD! Who you might ask? Well, if you paid attention to the title of this post, you would already know. You got it - I met Mr. Santa Claus himself. I also met his lovely wife Mrs. Clause. By the way, anyone know what her first name is?
Now, you know how some babies are a bit terrified of this mysterious, only-seen-one-night-a-year man? Not me! I loved every minute of it. Now, it helped that our meeting was not a private one. In fact, there were tons of other strangers waiting for their turn to meet the jolly old man, and in the process, had all eyes on me. I couldn't possibly let them see fear, could I? Of course not! Instead, I gave them quite a show of smiles and giggles. What can I say? I know how to work a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment