Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boo To You. It's Mickey's Not So Scary...

BOO! Did I scare ya???

I scared Max. Look at how fast he is trying to run away. You can barely see him he is so blurry!
Of course not! Because there is nothing remotely scary about me and my scarecrow costume. However, that is what my mom chose to dress me as for Halloween this year. I know what you're thinking. Halloween? Isn't only the middle of September? Yes, you would be correct, but this weekend we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with our cousins from Jacksonville. With the party you are allowed required to dress up as you trick-or-treat through the Magic Kingdom. My Mom, in all her wisdom, thought I would be oh-so-cute as the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. I, personally, felt that it was a bit embarrassing at first, but I was proven wrong over...and over.... and over again by all the random strangers at the MK who kept commenting on how cute I was. I guess Mom was right after all. She said it's time I realize that now. If I do, life will be much easier for me.

We spent the evening running around (Who am I kidding? The adults ran, I was pushed in my stroller. Yes, I have it made.) the Kingdom riding rides and getting candy. Of course, we had to take the obligatory pictures first. My cousin Jennifer is as obsessed with cameras and pictures as my Mom is, so you can only imagine what that means. There was no fighting pictures when you have 2 cameras pointed at you. At least I wasn't alone this time in the picture misery joy. I got to share the picture time with my cousins, Jennifer's daughters, Sophie and Lily.

I really am not sure what to think of all these people looking at me.

Along with all the wonderful candy, I got to ride some of my favorite rides. Sophie and Lily were willing to take a break from Thunder Mountain to let me ride some of my favorite rides like It's A Small World (it was my 2nd trip around the world), Peter Pan (fortunately for me, a flash-photography free ride), and Pirates of the Caribbean (My parental units were able to snap a picture before I fell fast asleep. I was not happy. See picture below.).


My favorite thing of the night had to be the fireworks. I was so amazed by the different colors, the larges sparkles, and the loud noises. They were quite amazing.
The night was so exciting that Mom and Dad let me stay up waaaaay past my bedtime. I finally gave in and crashed at about 12:30 in the A.M.! (I know, they're horrible parents) That's right, I'm a party (baby) animal. Of course, I got to take little naps in between rides while I was pushed around in my stroller so it was pretty easy to stay up late enough to watch the next day arrive.

In other news, I love sitting up. I love sitting up so much that if my parents don't hold me to help me sit up or even stand up, I whine. I have found that if I whine, it annoys them more them crying. Because I can now hold my head up on my own pretty good, my parents pulled out the Bumbo chair to help me sit and give them a break from helping me out. Now at first I was not so sure about this. Actually I thought they were quite crazy.

Wait. Dad is over there. Mom is taking a picture. I am sitting up. What is going on here? No one is holding me? What exactly are you guys doing to me?
I eventually got used to it. However, I still only like it for a short time, then I want someone to hold me again. I will now leave you with wonderful pictures of me in my Bumbo chair. I know you are intrigued and thrilled. Later.
What exactly is this thing?
I can actually look down at Max now instead of being pretty close to eye level when I sit.
Hey! What are you guys doing over there? You are not supposed to leave me in here by myself.
Oh well. Guess I better stop trying to fight this. I'll just sit here and let her take her pictures. Then I'll whine. I bet she'll get me out if I whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment