Thursday, November 10, 2011

Newsflash! I am now eating REAL food!

Hi All - It's Parker! I'm sure you figured that out by the title. I'm sure you didn't think my Mommy or Daddy had just started eating real food.
Like my pajams? Let's Go Buff-a-lo! Thanks Uncle Josh and Aunt Kim
And I'm not really eating real food (yet), but I'm sure you knew that too. However, I have moved on to something other than milk, which is a big accomplishment in my opinion. I also believe I have made the transition quite well, if I do say so myself.  I am now an oatmeal cereal connoisseur.

At first, I wasn't quite sure what to think of this item my parents called a spoon or the substance on the spoon they were shoving into my mouth.

Notice I had to hold on to my bib. All those owls might make the thing fly away!
However, I quickly became a pro at eat eating this stuff. I really don't see what the big deal is. I didn't find it that difficult to eat, but I didn't find it enjoyable either. I'm really indifferent to the whole experience.

After a few bites, I got pretty bored. So bored, that the pocket of my bib began to interest me more.

Helloooo down there. Can anyone hear me?
Then, I figured this bib might have more flavor than the oatmeal and I decided to give that a try.


Enough of my exciting eating habits. Mommy says to say sorry it's been awhile since we have blogged. We have been super busy. She promises to tell you all about it soon (in the blog of course). I'm sure I'll make an appearance or two. Regardless, I must be going. This weekend I get to try peaches! Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment