Thursday, November 24, 2011

Update To The Recent Newsflash

Hello All. I just wanted to update you on my recent newsflash of eating real food. I am still eating real food and have even branched out to new varieties, which is the primary reason for this post. I. HATE. PEACHES.

Of course, this saddened my Mommy because peaches are one of her favorite foods. At first, I started out very excited for the new food I was about to try. After all, oatmeal cereal went wonderfully.
And then the first bite hit the taste buds on my tongue and I did not like what I was experiencing.
I tried to tell them I did not like what I was tasting, but they kept forcing me to eat more. I thought they were crazy at first. Then I got mad.

 Yet they still kept making me try them. Can you believe my parents?
They tried to mix oatmeal with the peaches to help me eat it. I still didn't like it. However, I was exhausted, so I just gave up.
The next week, they made me try a sweet potato. However, after my peach experience, I figured my hand would probably taste better.
I can't say I was right, but I can't say I was wrong either. I was pretty indifferent to the whole sweet potato experience.


 I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. However, my Mom and Dad were stupid silly and didn't put a bib on me. I made sure I let them know how crazy that was. I figured it was nice payback for the peach debacle. They now use a bib every time.
This weekend they said they are going to have me try a banana or maybe an apple. Yay. I can't wait. I'm sure my hands will taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment