Thursday, February 23, 2012

My New Best Friends


Hello All! Parker again. So, Remember when I met this guy? Well, I have been lucky enough to meet someone else equally as famous. Some might argue even more famous. I have met THE Mickey Mouse, as well as the lovely Minnie Mouse! That's right. You heard what I said. Mom made sure I was prepared before our meeting. She bought  me my own set of Mickey ears, complete with my name.



I think I was more mesmerized by these two than the previous 2 celebrities I met (Santa and Mrs. Claus in case you forgot). It could be because I have never seen any mice bigger than me. Actually, I have never even seen mice in general. However, I like to think it's because they are so incredibly awesome.

It took me a minute to really warm up to them. I think I was in awe of their highly famous reputation. I actually had to touch their hands to make sure they were real. Once we established they did really exist, I was all about making some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment